Company Secretarial Services at S$ 288/ year
Singapore Companies Act states that every company is required to appoint a Company Secretary within 6 months of incorporating Singapore Pte Limited Company. The Company Secretary who performs the legal requirement for Singapore registered companies must be an ordinary Singapore resident.
Reasons our clients choose us as their Company Secretary?
- We are Singapore Citizen resident in Singapore.
- We have 25 years, experience in secretarial services in Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore offices.
- We are trusted to take care of Company Secretary's Duties.
- Our attractive fee S$360 as named Company Secretary. However our current promotion allows you enjoy a Special Fee,S$288 for first 12 months now.
- We give you free access 24/7 to your virtual secretarial register book, board resolutions, minutes and AGM documents.
Appoint us as your
Company Secretary Now
As nominee Company secretary, we are responsible to take care for
you, the duties of Company Secretary, while you manage your business.
Keeping and Updating of
Statutory Registers Books
Statutory registers with all changes are to be properly established
- Officers’ appointments – directors, auditors, secretaries and CEO
- Officers’ resignation- directors, auditors, secretaries and CEO
- Share Issues and share transfers among shareholders
- Charges and debentures movements of the company
- Filing signed board resolutions and AGM, EGM minutes
Filing to ACRA all Changes in Statutory Board
Filling changes to ACRA within the prescribed time allowed on:
- Appointments/resignations of officers
- Annual returns before due date
- Change Company name approval
- Changes of Memorandum & Articles of Associations
- Share Allotments and Share Transfers
- Charges changes to update
Preparing and Attending of
Directors’ Board Meetings
- Prepare Directors’ Circular Resolutions
- Preparation of agenda with Chief Executive and maintaining minute books
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Certifying copies of minutes
- Provide professional legal advisory regarding Companies Act
Preparing and Taking Minutes of
Annual General Meetings
- Collecting audited or non-audited financial reports for circulation to shareholders
- Preparing the agenda of meetings, attending of meetings and taking minutes
- Make sure correct procedures are followed
- Filing of Annual Return to ACRA
Safe keeping of
- Company seal is kept safely and its proper use as spelt in the company Memorandum & Articles of Associations
Compliance before due dates
- ACRAFile will inform you two months before due date on filing Annual Returns.
Appoint us as your